Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sleep

Sleep, Sleep, glorious sleep! Where have you been all of the Little Man's life? Wherever you have been, I am glad that you made it back to me. It is probably helpful that the little man has decided to sleep 9 - 10 hours at a time giving you the opporunity to sneak into my exhausted body in order to get reacquainted. My brain and emotions thank you for restoring sanity to my head. Thanks for returning, I missed you.

5 comments:

Douglas Family said...

Glad sleep has returned. Now you can see why everyone recommends storing up before the baby comes. So strange when you actually experience it again and the refreshing feeling you missed is back!

Stefani said...

Sleep is good. Getting some sleep is even better. Mmmm...

Shannon said...

Can he/she come visit at my house sometime? I am so bad about going to bed after the kids are asleep. I love the peace and quiet. Working on that, though.

Danny & Jenn said...

I love your new picture! So cute! And yay for sleep! Love, Jenn*

Celeste Christensen said...

That is so good to hear. I am curious how he slept after Monday!