Thursday, February 23, 2012

We aren't dead yet

Hey there
Sorry it's been awhile
The man came to town,
We sold our house,
Yay!
Then my mom came to town,
Then we got packed up and moved.
Phew, what a whirl wind.
Now we are in Minnesota
Hanging out at J & J's
(they're saints).
We found a house
Finally
But can't move in until the 1st
Again, they're saints.
I feel like I am just floating around
While everyone around me
has a life.
Thank goodness
that there are
always dishes to do.
Or I might feel like
The biggest mooch
in the world.
Ps - how did we live without smart phones? You would not have gotten a message from me for another 2 weeks. love the htc

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! I'm so glad you sold your house; that didn't take that long! (Though I'm sure it felt plenty long!)