Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Belly Time


Here is my belly at 25 weeks. Isn't it so awesome?!?!? Being pregnant rocks and the stretchy belly pants are my life's dream come true. There are a few advantages to being pregnant though.
For one, I had to go get my car registered since my AZ plates were expiring in May and when you go to the DMV pregnant you get to cut to the front of the line. Rock on. They also let you sit in a special area while they get all of your paper work ready so all you have to do is sign and leave. It was actually an enjoyable experience.
Second perk is that you start to do this little waddle action. There is nothing like feeling more and more like a duck everyday. And if I became a duck I would want to be a blue duck because I have never seen a blue duck before and I always wanted to see one. That's quaktastic!
The final perk is my instant love of beef. I could and would (if I could afford it) eat a hamburger everyday and not be sick of it. For the first time ever The Man has enjoyed most of the restaurants that I want to go to. I guess there's a first time for everything. :)
I'm sure as the belly growth continues I will think of more benefits to reproducing. Until then have a wonderful life!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

What belly??? Gosh, you're tiny! Well, you do have 15 weeks to go, but still... And yay for fun at the DMV. Maybe I'll bring Elly along when we get our driver's license and everything changed in TX. Do you think they'll let me cut in line if I make her scream???

Keith and Nicci said...

That's so funny about the beef - the same thing has happened during both pregnancies for me so far and Keith LOVES it:). When you come for your shower we'll have to go eat steak together....mmm.

The Streiffs said...

Quack!!!!! Now you can bond with the ducks in your bathroom. Perks everywhere. See you soon. YEA!!!!

John said...

Your belly is still smaller than Matt's and he doesn't waddle.

The Adamsons said...

wow, ok you are not very big at all. you're still in the cute stage! enjoy that part of it. you can't forget the other perk of becoming very "chesty" as my mom calls it. uh, i grew in that area a ton and i'll be honest, it was a little bit scary. but i love the belly pic. now all you need to do is have one with your face in it. oh as far as the waddle goes, i made the monumental effort of not doing that until the last week. you can't do that and work with a whole bunch of cops. they make fun of you and i was not having any of that. but i came to the realization that not waddling became a fine art and it discontinued as soon as i got home from work. :)