Friday, June 27, 2008

Belly Quiz

So we thought we'd make a game out this months belly shot. Take a look at all of the photos and guess which one is really me at 30 weeks. Good luck!








A. Dang, I look good!















B. Padded belly?













C. Is this a real baby or food baby?
















D. Ughhhh! Are they both having kids?













Well, if you guessed picture C than you would be correct. Picture A is me sucking in (painful by the way) Picture B is me pushing out (equally painful as Piture A) and Picture D is, you guessed it, The Man pretending to be pregnant. Congratulations of you guessed right. Better luck next time if you were wrong.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Don't you think it's kinda sad that The Man's belly looks bigger than your's? Maybe you should let him have a turn with the maternity clothes. Haha!

Natalie Francis said...

Sure glad I guessed right :) You look great!

M said...

When you get all the free meat you can eat sometimes it you take it as a challenge and not just a perk.

Doreen said...

LOL, figured it had to be something like that. :p

JamieLynn said...

I want to know if Matt is going to have a natural birth? I'd recommend a water birth. I have just the tub for you to do it in.

The Adamsons said...

you are too funny! be careful, lou's belly grew with mine while i was pregnant and it's been a lot harder for him to lose it than it's been for me!! :)