Monday, December 15, 2008

Growing Baby

Today we went to the doctor for the Little Man's 4 month check up. I was surprised to find out that he wasn't the chunky monkey that I thought he was. His stats are:

Weight - 14 lbs 13 oz which is in the 50%

Height - 26.25 inches which is the 90%.

We have a future basketball player in our midst. Our Uncle Dave is going to have to coach the little guy. We'll start shagging balls at 5 am as soon as he can lift a basketball. It might take a few months but we're working on it.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

He is perfect. I laughed when I read his percentile because Jared is the opposite. Your little man has the height and mine has the weight. Ha ha.

Papa Parrish said...

He is perfect. And even better in person. Nana