A social experiment: When a sports obsessed salesman and an outgoing accountant reproduce.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Photo Shoot
One evening we busted out the camera and captured the Little Man on film. I just can't get enough of his smiles! Lately he has been making squeals and other noises to accompany his grins.
I know this one isn't a smile but doesn't he look so funny? I feel like I already have a teenager when he looks at me like this. It's a "are you seriously trying to make me smile some more" look
Super cute...as a side note, I changed my blog's background too :) Yours looks great! I've been searching for new backgrounds. Kind of done with the cutestblogetc...other ideas?
John your comments crack me up - I can see you saying that in person. Gage has the cutest expressions, even the quizzical one at the end. I think I get that one at least a few times a day.
6 comments:
I will call him smiley smilerton.
Super cute...as a side note, I changed my blog's background too :) Yours looks great! I've been searching for new backgrounds. Kind of done with the cutestblogetc...other ideas?
I can't tell who I think he looks like more. Oh well - I guess he looks like Gage, right? See you guys in a couple weeks:)
What a sweet face! I honestly cannot look at him without smiling!
John your comments crack me up - I can see you saying that in person. Gage has the cutest expressions, even the quizzical one at the end. I think I get that one at least a few times a day.
Wow! I didn't even know you had a Little Man...congratulations!
Post a Comment