We don't have a whole lot to report but it's been awhile since I posted. Life is continuing. GMan is growing everyday. I notice his coordination improve a little at a time. He still spins on his rear and isn't really moving in a direction but one day I am sure it will happen and then I will regret it.
I am still living my life in camp mode. We leave in 6 weeks and we are feeling the final stretch stress. It's compounded because my camp director is going out of town for 3 of those weeks. Yikes. Either way camp will come and go and we will pray that it is a good one.
The Man is still busy with work. The boss^4 (bosses, bosses, bosses boss) is shadowing him tomorrow so it has been a stressful couple of weeks trying to make sure that the day goes great. I am sure it will be fantastic.
That's us for now. Sorry we're so boring. I'll get busy taking pictures so everyone can experience the massive growing that GMan has done.
ps - Happy 10 month Birthday to GMan last Sunday. We even made cake. Too bad he never got any. Mean mom.
2 comments:
I saw him at church standing on Daddy's hand--quite the stunt! It looked really impressive!
Wow, 10 mos already? That's so cute that he spins around on his bum; I loved the video. Good luck with camp!
Post a Comment