Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Flag" Football Thanksgiving

I am a little late in blogging about our Thanksgiving adventures. We went to my bro Dan's house and together with another bro Dave's family we partied hardy. Here is GMan showing us his version of "flag" football
We also spent Friday playing at the park, watching the "Big" boys play the younger boys in softball and kickball and eating pizza. It was a momentous occasion with my child eating pizza for the firs time ever in his wee little life.
It was a fantastic weekend with huge thanks to Dan and Melissa for letting us invade their home for the weekend. The food was delicious, the company was fantastic and the accomodations were perfect. Thanks guys so much, we can't wait to get together again.

2 comments:

Mom O' Nine said...

GMan is cuter than ever....if that is even possible.

Kristin Malulani said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting.

:] I miss you christine pamela parrish.