Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gingerbread House 2009

It took me over a month to finally finish this years Gingerbread House but here it is in all it's glory. I love making these every year. The light inside heats up the house just enough to make the room smell like gingerbread. Yum! I hope that all of you have a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I didn't know you made a ginger bread house every year. Very ambitious and I'm impressed. It looks great. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Adam Fleming said...

Oooh, I remember how awesome your gingerbread houses are! Wish I had one!!!

Mom O' Nine said...

Yum.

Papa Parrish said...

After seeing cousin Chelle's gingerbread frenzy and your incredible creation, I think I just might have to start making them again. Yes, younger children, I used to...back in the homemade bread days. But it wasn't all good...those were also the days we drank powdered milk because it was cheaper than a cow or the many gallons we would have to buy. THE NANA