Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome Back Stretchy Pants!

It's true, you get bigger faster with your second. It's totally okay because that means that I get to wear God's gift to women. No, I don't mean chocolate, but I am pretty sure The Man would not oppose to my wearing that. I am refering to elastic waist pants. What a delight to wear pants that you can pull off and on without buttons. (Thank goodness no one tries to pants a pregnant lady or I would be in trouble.) How utterly fantastic to slide on pants that are comfortable everyday, because let's face it you feel big no matter what.
Having a pregnant fat day? No big deal, they make pants for that. Having a pregnant not-fat day? Don't stress out, they are the same pants! What a perfect system. Now, how to we get non-maternity clothes to fit like that?
Well, this is me at 24 1/2 weeks and yes I am that vain that I have to put the 1/2 in. I love being pregnant and I love finally looking pregnant. Yea for finally hitting that mark so I no longer simply look like I gained 10 pounds! Which, by the way, always does wonders for your ego. :)
Baby girl is growing great. We saw the doctor this week. All of my levels are normal, she is right on target and so far the doc think that i just might be able to avoid pre-eclampsia. Woo hoo. Til next time.

4 comments:

JamieLynn said...

I hate to tell you this, but you soooo don't look prego yet. Sorry, you just look like me after Thanksgiving dinner my friend.

lindsay said...

Yeah, I agree. You really don't look pregnant. But I saw you with G-man and you were tiny at the end (speaking as one who was the most ginormous pregnant lady ever), so I'm not surprised. I'm glad you're feeling so great!

Douglas Family said...

Hum, I think we might have a same belly, but it looks way cuter on you! Hope things continue to go well and glad you like pregnancy, I wasn't a huge fan just a fan of babies!

The Adamsons said...

Yeah for the stretchy pants. However, not yeah when they are still being worn 4 months post pregnancy. I find it harder to lose the weight this go around than last time. And the sad thing is that I am totally working out! You look wonderful and I am happy for you, Woffy! Love ya girlie!