Happy Halloween! We love your "bones"!
(For those that pay attention, yes this is the same costume GMan wore last year. He was supposed to be Tigger but wouldn't put it on. It worked out though.)
(Is this not the coolest shirt ever?!?! I cannot take any credit for it. My friend Christina made it when she was pregnant with her little girl. Yes, I said she made it, totally free handed it. Awesome! There is a red bow on her head and everything. She has most definitely got some mad art skills.)


4 comments:
Cute shirt! That's one talented lady to free hand it. Are you ever going to look like you're pregnant?
I think that is hilarious! I am excited to meet her in March! I will bring the red bow. NanaP
that shirt is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I want I want I want, even when I'm not prego. (which I'm not, just to be clear)
That is the most amazing shirt ever! So, check out Brig's costume this year...great minds think alike!
Post a Comment