I am still feeling fantastic, though I have discovered what heartburn/acid reflux feels like. I am not really a fan and my doctor took pity on me so Pepcid and I are routinely best friends. If I would lay off greasy, sugary, fried, and salty foods I would be okay, but honestly who can do that?
Just went to the doc today and it is all boring news. I measure great, I apparently didn't get TOO outta control over the holidays, and GMan made it through the whole appointment only requiring one sucker from the nurse. Total improvement over the 3 sucker visit. C-section planned for February 24th. Totally bizarre knowing when Baby Girl will be here. Nice to plan for help but weird to have "Baby Coming" written on my calendar at 5:30.
Still no name and still taking suggestions. We might have to post our favorites online and ask for help again. Maybe we will hold a contest for names and the winner will get a prize. How does a framed photo of Baby Girl sound? Yea right, we would totally go for something better like dessert or cash. We have 7 more weeks, we'll see how desperate we get. :)
My goal for the next few weeks is to take the camera everywhere with me so hopefully I will document the fun adventures that G and I go on. Hope everyone is great and is gearing up for Baby Day on February 24th!
7 comments:
I vote for no "K" or hard "C" names. This family has enough of those. Feel free to use the baby girl name we never used- Pamela Marie. We have Joseph, Steven and Ryan instead. Of course, your baby girl would then be named after your mother as well as Greg's mother and grandmother. Don't know if that matters to you or not!
There are about 100 girl names that Greg and I liked and no boy names that we could agree on- so of course we had boys. I'll be happy to vote if you have a couple you can't choose between. Good luck and you look great!
you knew we'd HAVE to say this -- but DUDE, that is me at 15-20 weeks!!!!
Forget 15-20 weeks, that's me after thanksgiving dinner. Way to make us all feel chubs!!
I was thinking how tiny you are too! And so cute! Good luck on the name; for some reason girl names seem harder to pick!
you look great!!
I like Shan's suggestion, only since your not related to Greg's mom it could be Pamela Meri. :) HEHE
You are tiny...are you sure she will be ready in 7 weeks? I am starting to sew, so if you have suggestions (color schemes, pattern preferences, etc.) better tell me soon! Oh, and what about Sarah (not really serious about this one...it is a fine name, but there are plenty of us around) or Nathel - only I would suggest Nathelle as the spelling and call her Ellie as a nickname???? Just saying those names would guarantee that she would be a cool gal!
Post a Comment