While this photo is a sweet shot of Miss L
The real sweetness actually falls on what she is covered with.
This blanket, known as Blankie, is a sacred object in the life of G.
It is the comforter when we are tired, hurt or scared at night.
We own two in order to always have a spare because life will not go on without it.
It has taken GMan from infancy into his much more sophisticated and in depth toddler years.
There is not a time in the near future, that I can tell, where "Blankie" will be tossed aside and forgotten.
So, when I was burping a sleeping baby girl after she ate and G lovingly covered her up with "Blankie" and softly kissed her head, my heart nearly melted.
All I have to say is being the mom to my kids ROCKS!
5 comments:
that's too tender for reality. What a sweet heart he has!
So sweet! Those times make being a mom so worth it. Ooh, I just want to hold her!
I think that is one of the best things about having two! Seeing them look out for each other and express love is just about as good as it gets! I am glad Gman is doing so well with the adjustment.
What a sweetheart!
She is adorable! Congratulations. I'm so glad delivery went well this time around. I know you don't put names on here so email me... I'm dying to know what you named her!
Post a Comment