Sweet G has never has any real interest in his clothing options. Just to help him learn to make decisions we will hold up two shirts or two pairs of pants and ask him to pick one.
In all reality I don't think he's ever really cared.
Then the other day, after church,
we were getting him changed and he decided to pick his outfit.
This is the masterpiece he created
The shirt is a pajama shirt from last year (belly shirt anyone?)
but it has cars on it, so it's a must wear.
The shorts I am pretty sure are size 5T
so we are a few years too early and they are more like pants.
No ensemble would be complete without a pair of grey socks
and water shoes to match aforementioned "pants".
All in all I give him a thumbs up
because if nothing else everything technically matches
even if it doesn't fit.
ps - I would like to point out how high he kept wearing his pants.
It was cracking us up but that's how he was rockin the outfit.
(Maybe he felt immodest in his short shirt)
Then we took him on a walk
and he pretty much held those pants under his armpits the whole time.
Thank goodness for all the room!
No comments:
Post a Comment