For my baby shower gift, my photographer friend, Stephanie, gave me a photo shoot for Miss L. The entire event was a disaster. Little Girl wanted nothing to do with that black thing they kept sticking in her face which consequently also kept flashing lights in her eyes. She is no dummy and after the first shot was not pleased. There are few that we liked so I thought you would want to see them. Also, these were taken when she was 2 weeks old, yup that was over a month ago already!
I love this shot!
This is typical Miss L
Sticking the nearest thing she can in her mouth
Had to include this
This is the shot we probably got the most of
It is her "I hate this and I will tell you what to do with that camera" pose
Yup, we're "Number 1" in her book :)
5 comments:
Oh, but somehow I still really like the pictures! Don't delete them...ever.
...and cheaper than bella baby!
HILARIOUS! That last one is classic and she is so adorable!
So sweet! That last one is REALLY funny!
Wonderful!!!!I think this girl has some attitude! Nana
she is so beautiful! congrats!
Post a Comment