On May 1st we were able to bless our sweet little girl.
I always hope it's going to be one of those experiences
where the stars align
and I get to focus on the wonderful spirit of the whole thing
and the baby is fed, happy, calm and doesn't scream into the microphone.
Technically we had that, kind of.
20 minutes before church started I was in the Mother's Lounge cheering baby on to eat fast.
Amazingly enough my cheering did very little.
5 minutes after church started baby was still naked.
SHOOT!
I threw on her dress, barely remembered the headband
and booked it into the chapel.
Made it just in time to hand her to her dad
and breathe.
The blessing was beautiful, the dress was beautiful
and I didn't hear one peep out of Little Miss
Phew!
(The dress was made gorgeous by our Nana who did an amazing job.
Thank you so much!)
Gman was kind enough to leave nursery (one of his favorite places on the planet) for pictures.
What a sweetheart
Yup, this just might be the best picture ever
The Little Miss with her dad
What a couple
Our friends, J and S, who came all the way from Tulsa to be part of Miss L's special day.
Thanks guys, we love you!
Now, I have to apologize to Grandma, Grandpa and Poppy
We did not get a single picture of them at the church
We're bad.
We love you all anyways!
1 comment:
I only foofied up the dress, so it could make an appearance for this generation. It looked better on L! The pictures are all I hoped. NanaP
Post a Comment