Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family Visit

The Man has a fantastic job
The fantastic job has terrible timing
i.e. - He was supposed to be out of town when Miss L was born
He was frantically texting/e-mailing customers while I was in labor
in an attempt to clear his schedule
More i.e. - For my birthday The Man was scheduled to be in Tennessee
Last i.e. - For our Anniversary (June 1st) he was in Tennessee again!
Well, I decided that I was not going to spend the week with just the kids
So....
The Man dropped us off at my brother's house on his way to Graceland!

Miss L's favorite activity was being held by her cousins.
Her second favorite activity was spitting up on them.
HA!!

G absolutely LOVED having so many kids to play with.
By the end of our trip Sweet S and him were inseparable
(They needed to match with hats and bunnies)

Just walked in the room and announced that they were holding hands.
So stinking cute!

The weather was miserable but we were able to get in some fun activities:
Went to the park (Fed L there, left drenched in sweat)
Attended Mr. J's end of year music program (The Man left in tears, of boredom)
Went to the pool (Once again fed L, once again left drenched in sweat)
Humidity and I are not friends.

Thanks guys for the awesome trip!
It was nice to visit, play and get away for a few days.
We would love to return the favor any time.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love the blog! I may start blog stalking you..though I am not sure it's stalking if I tell you...Totally sad that you are not in YW anymore! Goodluck with the new calling.

Carolyn said...

Yay!! I am finding all these blogs tonight...I am the ultimate stalker!