We are in the midst of potty training
That in and of itself is enough to warrant a blog post
(Yup, I now vehemently hate poop)
But I digress.
In an attempt to reduce the wetness at night
we are giving G less to drink before/at bedtime.
The other night he drank his drink all gone and asked for more
As a deterrent (and for ease) I walked into the bathroom to get water.
From his bedroom, I hear G yell out,
"I go potty in there! That's yucky water!"
So in the mind of a 2 year old,
Poop in underwear, not a problem
Water out of the bathroom faucet, YUCKY!

3 comments:
This is the point in your life where I finally get to say I'm glad it's your turn! I have a high school graduate for a child and potty training is STILL my least favorite part of parenting. Wish I had some amazing words of wisdom, but I don't. Hope my kids marry into families better equipped to deal with potty training because I'll be no help as a grandma, either. Good luck!
That's pretty funny, G man! I think I spend about half my day in the bathroom, and say the words, "potty", "Pee pee" and "Stinky", more than any one person should. What was wrong with diapers, again? Good Luck!
I know it's the same water, but I'll have to agree with G man on this one. It's a cerebral thing. No one wants the water from the room with the sometimes weird smells.
Post a Comment