Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pancakes, Yum!

Do any of you ever
dread the thought of having your kids help
in the kitchen?
Sometimes
I just think
I want to get this done,
quickly,
and with minimal mess.
Well,
I have been trying to change my outlook.
My kids LOVE to be in the kitchen with me
and think it is so awesome
when I will allow them to do the most menial tasks
associated with cooking.
As a result,
I am working on incorporating them
and their excitement
into our kitchen.
Enter pancakes.
Not hard,
everyone can stir,
and take turns flipping,
and everyone had a blast!
We made a mess,
we ate our hearts out
and we cleaned it up
all without complaints or tears
from anyone.
Have your own pancake party,
they are a rocking time!

1 comment:

The Streiffs said...

Pancake fun YEA. By the way, I've noticed those Batman PJs in several pictures. Are those his favs or what? PS - proving to not be a robot so I can publish this comment is proving to be harder than expected.