Thursday, October 25, 2012

29 weeks

I always have every intention
of taking these photos closer together.
But that requires me to be showered and ready
and The Man to be home to take the picture.
So, we finally made it to another Sunday morning
where one of us wasn't running off to a meeting.

Here it is,
my belly at 29 weeks.
Not much to look at to most people.
But I do a double take 
whenever I catch my reflection in a mirror.


Baby girl is growing great.
She moves ALL OF THE TIME
and I am pretty sure my innards are bruised,
in several places.
My other two
were much more calm and complacent.
I wonder what her personality is like?
The other day
GMan rested his foot on my belly,
I still don't know why,
but she started attacking his foot.
Pretty funny to me
and pretty amazing to him.
Either she wanted her space
or she wanted a high five.
I told him it was the high five,
and to leave his foot there
as long as he wanted.
We got quite the show out of her. :)

I will try and get another picture in sooner,
or wait longer,
 and see if we have a more drastic difference.

1 comment:

Christina Martinez said...

I know all about the activity! 25 weeks here and she is a kickboxer. That's funny about GMan, baby has no need for my hubby resting his arm on my belly at any point in time. You look darling! I'm carrying very high and my ribs do not like it one bit.