I love the first day of school!
I apparently am not that mom that cries
when her child walks into the class room.
Maybe with my last,
but those might just be tears of joy.
September 10th
(Happy Birthday Kendra)
could not come fast enough!
G has been asking me for school since we moved in February.
That's a long time.
We counted down to the days
and I don't know who was more happy,
him or I.
Well,
This is his sweet face that morning
when he was ready 30 minutes early.
This is Miss L,
she thinks she's happy too
until she realizes that her best friend is gone.
Her real happiness occurred when we picked G up.
We tried to stay busy while he was gone.
This is L helping me with dishes
And the cooking
All in all it was good.
We have gotten in a nice routine.
Miss L still misses her buddy when mom is doing chores
but it lets her and I have one on one time
three days a week
and G gets his mom time during nap time.
I love it when everything works out!
1 comment:
Is that Ms. L putting a plastic plate in the toaster oven? Hum... My kids love school too. I think its cause Mom is so boring and school is still so fun.
Post a Comment