I love it when Halloween is over because in my world that means that I get to listen to Christmas Music. I know that there are many of you that feel that you run over Thanksgiving by starting holiday music this early and I can appreciate that but I do not share that opinion. I can still celebrate Turkey Day and think of things that I am thankful for while listening to upbeat music that makes me smile. In my defense I do not do any other Christmas decorating or celebrating until after Thanksgiving, it's just the music that starts early. So for those of you who have started listening to Holiday Jingles congratulations and for you others I hope that November 28 brings you lots of cheer.
ps - The Man wants it to be known that I am not allowed to listen to Christmas music in his presence until after Thanksgiving. He is one that feels that I run over Turkey Day. Gobble Gobble!
6 comments:
Starting the day after Halloween my aunt made all the music on her blog Christmas music...you're not alone!
Amen, sister! I start my CDs up on Sunday. It make ironing so much better. Kyle had to quickly leave as it is against his belief to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. But I have converteed my children to the truth so he is out numbered!!!
Adam tried turning on the Christmas music in the car the other day and I put the kabosh on it until the temp drops more. It still feels like summer here! You know what I mean... Come see us when you come out next time:-)
Peter has made it one of our little marriage deals. No Christmas items until the turkey has been eaten. This year I got away with hand soap. Only cause we ran out early;)!!
We've had the Christmas music on since September. The kids have a couple of favorite CD's and they've been jamming out already. Tell The Man that Thanksgiving is still very much anticipated around here. Joseph has declared it "the best dinner all year" and can't wait for it to arrive. Some day we'll work on the gratitude part...
Man, they all used to have that rule with me. I think I am going to follow your philosophy! Way to be!
Post a Comment