Yup kids, we did it. We went to Disneyland without our own child.
First, a huge thanks to my sister and bro in law Beth and Kyle for watching the rug rat while we went and partied with the big kids. I should also thank my neice Kaci since she is probably the one who smothered my child with love and attention.
Thanks to a truly inspired idea by Nate we decided to head to Disneyland for a day because The Man had never been there. The trip was a blast. The car ride was entertaining, The Man got sick so hearing him snore at night kept the other three awake, and even if you want to be, you can't be angry in the Happiest Place on Earth (right Nate?) The weather was significantly chillier than we planned on which was really only a bummer after my butt got soaked on Splash Mountain. Boy did I look like I peed my pants. Good thing The Man was the only one lookin. :)
Darth Vader made entirely out of Legos. So cool!I know we look like pathetic drowned rats but it really was cold
No comments:
Post a Comment