These two love playing with the music table.
Lindsay, I know your boys out grew this thing
a long time ago but I am not sure my kid
could ever give up the music.
Thanks for letting us borrow such a remarkable toy.
The other big activity of the day was pushing each other on the car. It was totally hilarious to watch them give each other rides.
It amazed Mr T's mom and I that these two play so well together. They both have such laid back temperaments that even if the other steals a toy they just move onto something else. I'm glad that after our move GMan is able to make friends too. :)
2 comments:
That IS pretty amazing that they play so well and cooperate...beyond their years, it seems! Awesome!
I'm glad Gman has such a good friend and I'm glad you're enjoying the music table! :)
Post a Comment