Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not already!?!?!?

One morning I walked into the living room to this sight:

Yup, that's my handsome husband teaching my sweet baby how to play video games. I thought my eyes were deceiving me or that I was still dreaming but no such luck. Lucky for me Gman was not good at all yet. Hopefully he will get frustrated and give up video games and stick with the books he loves so much. :)

A few minutes later he decided he was done being under dad's tutelage and took a stab by himself. He was no good. Woo hoo!

4 comments:

Katie said...

They start so young...

Papa Parrish said...

This is scary....the Nana

Douglas Family said...

So glad we don't have video games yet!

Kerri said...

By the way, I learned from a friend to claim that I didn't know how to play XBox...since I'm the one that's home ALL THE TIME, and Daddy isn't, this allows the requests to be limited until he comes home...ha ha ha...Now, I've never really had to put this in practice, since the XBox has been unplugged for at LEAST 2 years. But still, a good idea.