Saturday, March 6, 2010

Funny boy

I don't know if I have ever mentioned that my child has some funny quirks (sp?). I won't mention them all here but the one that has always cracked me up is his love of floor mats. He loves to sit on them and play. There was a point on this childs young life that whenever you went looking for him he was sitting on the mat by the front door playing with his toys. That love extended to the rug by the kitchen sink and then progressed to even the mats in the bathroom. I do not profess to understand this strange infatuation but it reached new heights during a recent snow storm. We got something like 10 inches of snow overnight so The Man went out the next day to shovel our walks and driveway. I was cleaning the house and I came into the living room to this sight

Yup. Gman couldn't watch dad shovel the walks with the mat in the kitchen, so he dragged the kitchen rug to the window to watch. He was sitting earlier but by the time I got the camera he stood up in order to yell directions through the window. See the pointed finger? It was hilarious.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow! That's so awesome! What a cool cat. Make a post sometime and DO list more funny quirks!

Katie said...

Logan and Ali only recently discovered the joy to our front door mat. They would have a blast with Gman!

Douglas Family said...

gotta have somewhere comfortable to do your thing!

The Adamsons said...

haha, i love it! isn't it amazing how these little children have such distinct personalities and i love discovering their quirks!