Monday, March 15, 2010

Saturday Playin

We love spending Saturdays together since we hardly see each other during the week. This said, we don't usually do really awesome activities or go to really cool places. One frequent Saturday was one of those days when we just went to the mall for some sunglasses and later to the park. We got some hilarious footage though.
I need to preface some of the folowing videos by pointing out that I have an EXTREMELY cautious child. He does not do anything adventuresome like climb on things or jump off places. Stairs are taken with extreme care whether it is walking or climbing them and even sliding off of the couch is proud moment for him. With that said I nearly peed my pants laughing when we took him to the park and introduced him the the slides.
We started him off nice and easy on the little slide that slows him down half way. After dozens of rides we took it up a notch and introduced him to the twisty slide.
The Man took him to the top and without hesitation this is what GMan did over and over. I also must note that this was his slowest ride down. Most were pretty fast.

I don't know what it is about the slides that brings out the daredevil in my child but I guess we all have our thrills. :)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Hooray for the brave side coming out! What a blast of a child! He sure is lucky to have parents that adore him so much, but then again, who wouldn't!!

hotlavahead said...

I love it!! Head first and all...go Gage!

Katie said...

Head first even! Such a happy little face!