Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guess Who's Preggers?

Yup, it's official. Baby #2 is on the way. I am 15 weeks today. Sorry, it's a little late I know. Due date is March 2 but thanks to the lovely state of Oklahoma I will probably have a scheduled c-section sometime in the end of February. I am doing great. Didn't really get sick. I only got a little nauteous (sp?) if I let my tummy get empty, so I just never let my tummy get empty. :)Problem solved. Other than that the doc says that the baby and I are doing great.
The first pic was at 8 weeks, the second one was twelve weeks. This baby did a lot of growing in a month. In 3-4 weeks we'll find out for sure if we are having another hilarious boy or a sweet little girl. With a little insider knowledge, we are betting on the boy...

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Have you looked at this website yet?

http://www.ican-online.org/

You should spend some time on it. :o)

Oh, and I guess I should add my official congratulations. :p Hope you guys can still come down for Thanksgiving!

Keith and Nicci said...

Congrats!

Jennie said...

congrats so happy for your family.

Natalie Francis said...

Yeah! 2 is so much fun. They'll be best friends (boy or girl). Congrats!

lindsay said...

I was expecting this type of post from you sometime soon. Congrats! Glad you're doing well. We in AZ right now and it makes me think of you. :)

Staci said...

Congrats!! that's so exciting for you. We love little boys around here.

Katie said...

I am so excited for you guys!

Kerri said...

Wait....T.O. what does the "lovely state of OK" have to do with a scheduled CSection? Congrats, too!!

Baby Oven said...

To make it simple, basically the major liability insurance provider for OB/GYN's in OK won't cover a VBAC. In order to do one I have to have a full surgical staff on hand and my doctor has to be in the hospital the entire time I am in labor. I can't afford the surgical team and my doc doesn't want to hang out for a potential 36hours so c-section here I come!

Baby Oven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

congrats! we're so excited for you!