Friday, October 29, 2010

A Boy's version of dress up

Let me preface by saying we don't really own any "dress up" clothes for my boy. What he came up with is what I am assuming is a two year olds version of dress up and playing.

The hat is one that we have had from when The Man and I went and toured the Hoover Dam. It is frequently worn by Gman as we play. The floaties were ones that we bought to take to Mexico with us. In Mexico he did not want to wear them and especially not in the water. Apparently the same holds true for Oklahoma. He found them in his closet and wore them all afternoon without a drop of water in sight. The ball, well that was simply the best accessory ever because if he rolled it to mom and dad they would roll it back. It also went everywhere throughout the house with him along with the items he was actually wearing. I love kids and their imaginations!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

Maybe he needs some dress up clothes for Christmas! Nana