I know lots of you know already, but some don't, we found out that we are having a girl! My doctor thought it was a boy, but his bad. When I was 12 weeks I had to get an ultrasound because they couldn't hear the heart beat. Well, the ultrasound showed everything was fine and it was also a clear bum shot. What the doc thought was a prominent manhood ended up being an umbilical cord sticking out.
Fast forward five weeks later and I was telling the ultrasound tech that the Doc thought it was a boy. This tech knows my doc well since he sends all of his patients to this particular clinic. She simply started to laugh, told us it was a girl and that my doctor is never right. She thinks that he needs to use his ultrasound machine to determine if there is a baby and nothing else. :)
The Man still isn't too sure about the determination. An ultrasound technician and a doctor (who actually knows how to use the machine) both verified the gender multiple times but I am still not supposed to buy anything before Christmas and I must save all receipts. (This way the 90 day receipt expiration will not have lapsed before the baby is born.) He's just worried it's going to end up being a boy with a pink room. :)
All is still going well. When the belly is a little bigger we will take pics and post them. Hope all is great in your neck of the woods!

3 comments:
I was so confused when you first announced it was a girl because mom had said something to Keith about it being a boy, so I'm glad you cleard that one up for me!
What a FUNNY story! So glad you have that one to share, and AWESOME for a girl...if it is :) Ahh..the suspense :)
yeah for girls!
Post a Comment