Behind as in backed up, not behind as in tushy.
At the current moment I am behind, I am sure if you looked at the date of my last post you might have figured that out.
I got home from my marathon vacation,
to sum it up
it was AWESOME!
Did you hear about it yet?
Nope
After we got home Gman turned three!
Did you hear about it yet?
Nope
After that Little Miss turned 6 months!
Did you about that yet?
Nope
Somewhere during all of this, we tore out our entire kitchen!
Down to the studs in some places.
We are now working on putting it back together.
Have you heard about that yet?
Nope
So, we have now realized just how far behind (backed up) I really am,
though my behind (tushy) has also expanded during the stress and no sleep.
One day I hope to tell the world about our summer happenings.
The remodel won't be done for another couple of weeks though,
so don't plan on anything before then.
In the meantime, I hope your behind (tushy) doesn't get behind (backed up) too!
5 comments:
Someone's got tushy on the brain! You are too cute.
Good thing you haven't posted in a while... I haven't read any lately.
I just read about your littlest & her reflux. My youngest (now 3 1/2 yrs old!) had really, really bad reflux & was misdiagnosed with asthma for two years. After nearly 30 ER visits & two week long hospitalizations, we finally found it was reflux. Email me... I'd love to give info on what worked for her and helped her gain weight.
nataliemfrancis@gmail.com
I am behind, too. And your post was way cute and creative. I have been hoping you would return soon to blogging, though!
Feel for you on the kitchen remodeling. We have been working on our house for 18 months. We did the roof last summer. Tore out the front and back doors in January. Arlen went to ND and I painted the living room. In August, we ripped out the carpeting and linoleum in the kitchen, then we took EVERYTHING out of the living room, kitchen, front entry closet and two pantries and had a floric poly-tech floor put in. I don't like tile because of the grout, and carpet doesn't wear well in my house....We are now putting in a bunch of IKEA products and trying to move stuff back in while the crisis of life interrupt us. I say six more months, we should be done....maybe.
Enough about your cute tushy!! We want to read about you and that cute family from far away MA. Blog away sister...we are waiting.
Post a Comment