Hello?
Anybody still out there?
I wouldn't really blame you
if you weren't.
It's been awhile,
hasn't it?
I realized
since I can check my email
on my phone
I don't get on the computer
very often.
That needs to change!
Family,
and friends,
need to see what my family
is up to.
Since it's been awhile,
we will do a quick recap.
Of 5 months.
Oops
Baby Girl loves to climb into confined spaces.
While I was taking out the garbage
she climbed right in the cans spot.
At least she thinks she's funny.
We got a fun visit from grandma and grandpa,
before they left for their mission.
This is the kids at the zoo
watching the bears fight each other.
Also with G and G
we made a trip to the Children's Museum
This was by far the favorite room.
Who doesn't love playing in bubbles and water?
In May,
baby girl had surgery,
again.
This time she got to have her tear ducts opened.
Hers were clogged
and they were never going to open themselves.
So we opted for the procedure.
It was extremely fast,
like getting tubes,
and now her eyes tear up a lot less.
Yeah!
We have been trying to find activities to do
since we moved here mid semester
and G couldn't get into any preschools.
This is his sports class.
He loves to learn/play new sports
and I love that he comes home completely worn out.
Win/win
In June,
we celebrated
the Man's 1/2 birthday.
We got to have family over
and enjoy a fun day.
We love watermelon in the summer.
Who doesn't?
When we get to the end
it's too annoying to try and cut
so we just scoop out bites with a spoon.
Thus resulting in a hat.
It's delicious then fun.
Baby girl growing up.
She finally learned to walk
at 15 months.
It makes everyone happier. :)
Even when silly
he's cute
This sweet thing
has become the biggest ham.
Whenever she sees a camera
and hears "cheese"
she plasters this smile on her face.
Thus cracking me up.
If you will also notice
the "purse" (my scripture bag
the brush,
and the toothpaste
these are all the types of items
that she prefers to play with.
At least she has good hygiene.
For those of you who made it this far
Congratulations!
For your effort you will now be rewarded.
I am Pregnant!
Again.
I will be 20 weeks on Sunday
(My c-section will be
December 31st)
and we will find out a boy or girl
on Monday.
Woo Hoo!
I will be blogging more,
so let's rekindle our lovely
friendships.
8 comments:
I've been here checking back all along. So glad to see that everyone is still smiling (especially cheezy sister) and that you have exciting news. Best wishes to your family and we'll be back on Monday to see the outcome of the ultrasound. Happy New Year - well in advance!!!!
Woo-hoo! You're a few weeks ahead of me...about 5. How fun, your little family is growing so fast. Hooray for baby girl and her progress. Mr. G's face is the sweetest little boy face...maybe I'm biased. Congrats girlie!
Hooray for a post! And a great one with lots of pictures of those cute kids and great news on top of it all! Congratulations!
I was just thinking today that I ought to give you a call. I won't now since it's so late and maybe I'll procrastinate a few more days and wait until Monday. So exciting!
hey little lady :) for a 5 month recap, you did a really good job :) Announcing Pregs at 20 weeks is SO SMART! It goes so much faster for people :)
Congrats!
Yea for updates. I still talk with you alot, but your kids are stinking cute. Good to see a picture. Now wheres that belly!!
Wahoo for number 3 to be!!!
Congrats!! And yeah for Google Reader - I am always listening, no matter how long between posts. :-)
Post a Comment