Saturday, June 28, 2008

Name Poll

Sorry all. I put up a name poll so everyone could put in their two cents on what our baby should be named but the poll is being retarded. As far as we could tell people weren't able to actually vote. If anyone knows why it's not working please let me know and I'll put up a new poll.
In the mean time, vote on the belly. It rocks!
Have a great one!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Weird, it worked for me? I voted and it showed up. You'll have to try again. :D

JCLS said...

Friend!!!! I get to see you in T-3 days! I am so excited and by the way......those pictures rock. Jason and I were laughing pretty hard when we scrolled down and saw the pic of Matt. See you soon! I will call you this week and let you know the schedule.

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

I thought we'd already decided on Tank? Tank and Tron will be B.C.F.!!!! (Best Cousins Forever)

LeAnn said...

Two votes for Ethan from the Capener house (does that count?)
Anja and LeAnn go for Ethan...Colton is Anja's second.