A social experiment: When a sports obsessed salesman and an outgoing accountant reproduce.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Name Poll again
So we are going to try this poll thing again. It better work or I just give up and our kid will have no name. :) We are exciting to see what other people think but don't be offended if we don't use your idea. Have fun!
Good luck with the names. No "Repentor", huh. Darn! We were talking about Austin Hammer the other day and Greg kept calling him "Armon"-as in Arm and Hammer- on accident. For some reason it kept making me think of you guys. So, feel free to use "Armon" if you want! Have a great one.
about the name nolan. for the love of pete, don't use that since warner thinks it's funny to call me that and it's one of my biggest pet peeves. :) i love the names you've got though.
SO I thought of you this morning when I saw Naperville, IL as #3 on the top list of small towns to live in! So, Shan and Dave were in the top ten for big cities and you are for small. I guess if you have to move away, you guys are picking good places!
3 comments:
Hi Chris-
Good luck with the names. No "Repentor", huh. Darn! We were talking about Austin Hammer the other day and Greg kept calling him "Armon"-as in Arm and Hammer- on accident. For some reason it kept making me think of you guys. So, feel free to use "Armon" if you want! Have a great one.
about the name nolan. for the love of pete, don't use that since warner thinks it's funny to call me that and it's one of my biggest pet peeves. :) i love the names you've got though.
SO I thought of you this morning when I saw Naperville, IL as #3 on the top list of small towns to live in! So, Shan and Dave were in the top ten for big cities and you are for small. I guess if you have to move away, you guys are picking good places!
Post a Comment