Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stormy Night

The other night we had this really cool storm come through. We actually watched the clouds roll in like the monsoons in AZ. It was a cool sight and one we hadn't seen in awhile. I love that here there is always the chance of a tornado accompanying the storm. It keeps us on our toes.





6 comments:

JCLS said...

That is creepy looking.....and familiar!

Doreen said...

Wow, that's gloomy. Kinda cool, though!

Shannon said...

That looks awesome! I'd love a good storm. None, yet, though. Loved the pictures.

Keith and Nicci said...

I know it was probably scary for you guys, but those pics are awesome:)

Jen said...

Seriously, that is one of my favorite things about this place is the storms! Cool pictures.

P.S. I hope it's okay that I left a comment! :-)

Kerri said...

OK---where the heck was I for this storm?? Totally cool!