First, we got the Little Man, this is him at 3 weeks. I love this face, it's kinda like he's asking you what the heck are you doing? He does it a lot so you will all probably see more photos like this because it just makes me laugh.
Here are a couple more from our photo shoot, sorry, I can't figure out how to rotate them right now. Isn't he getting the cutest little chubby cheeks?

The day after we got our Little Man, the furniture company called and our couch came in a month early, Happy Birthday to us! It's really my Christmas present from last Christmas, it just took me 8 months to decide what I wanted. Thank goodness for voice mail and cell phones or we probably wouldn't have known it was here until we got home from the hospital.
This is the magical tv in all of it's 56" of magnificence. I think it's ridiculously too large but the men who come over seem to think it's awesome. The Man was in heaven the day it arrived, you should have seen the smile on his face. I'm not sure if he was happier when his electronic baby came or when his real child came. I hope the real baby doesn't ruin it when he becomes mobile. We shall wait and see.
2 comments:
Ahhh...like I said, we're coming over at 8...I hear The Office starts in 2 weeks....hmmmm...DVR anyone? Or are we just going to play absentee from YW that night?
Depends on if we like the activity. :) We will DVR it either way so come over and check out Michael Scott in all of his life size glory.
Post a Comment