Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy First Month Birthday!

Today is the day that we celebrate the first month of the Little Man's life. Does it seem like it went by really fast for anyone else? I haven't even called back half of the people who called while I was in the hospital. Biggest apologies to Jamie, Ellen, Jenna and Court, I am still working on it.
In honor of the big day we took the kid to church. Woo hoo!!! Matt suggested making a cake but I didn't have a cake mix in a box and I wasn't going to make one from scratch. Instead we didn't really do anything special at all, oh well.
Photo shoot with dad. Please note that there is an actual backdrop, yeah we're professional.

He's working on not laughing while ignoring dad's plea to look at the camera.

Bath time, he's not sure if he likes being naked.

Just kidding, who doesn't love it!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute!

Natalie Francis said...

Happy 1st month!

Kerri said...

I do feel sad as my baby's age gets older and older for some reason, like, NO, stay newborn for ever!...but then I remember how much easier it gets, and it's ok...anyway, what I was really going to say was Be sure to do Photo Shoots with Mama, too, not just Papa. The memories of NOW are so important to catch for you, The pictures I thought I hated when they were taken b/c I looked nasty now turn out to be some of my favorites. Don't Just be the photographer.

The Adamsons said...

goodness, he is changing so quickly isn't he?! i read your post about him possibly not feeling very good. i don't know for sure what is going on, but if he does happen to be colicky, please call me!! i can help you out with that or at least be a great listening ear.