I had to take this picture before the Little Man got too much bigger. I love that his pacifier is half the size of his face. I wish that I has taken it when he was smaller because everything from his nose down disappeared behind green plastic. This still gives you an idea of how huge the plug is and how small his face is. :)

ps - I couldn't get him to stop staring at me long enough to take the picture. I didn't mind and you still get the idea. ;)
4 comments:
What a cutie! Those pacifiers are hilarious. Too bad Elly never took one...
He's so cute. I can't wait to meet him.
Logan has a very similar picture with the green pacifier! Love it! And I love that he couldn't take his eyes off of you; how sweet!
Love it:) Makes me excited to have a teeny one soon!
Post a Comment