Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome to Mommyhood

For the last two nights the little man has pooped in the bathtub! You know you love your kid when you fish out chunks of waste and put them in the toilet. On top of that, the little guy got sick last night and vomited ALL OVER ME! It covered the front of my torso, my entire right thigh and butt and I was also sitting in a huge puddle of it. I felt so bad for the baby. I went and got us both changed and put him in bed before cleaning up the couch. It was like wiping up stinky pudding. Sorry, I hope nobody is eating right now. I think if I could handle the last two days I can handle any of the disgusting things that life as a mommy might hand me. Bring it on!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Ohhhh, I'm so sorry Baby Oven!!! Hope Little Man gets better soon!

Douglas Family said...

So sorry about this, and wish I could reassure you that it doesn't get grosser than that, but remember my post about my foot being pooped on or my shoes being peed on. It really gets interesting when they start toilet training, or avoiding toilet training. Best of luck, motherhood is not for the faint of heart.

Shannon said...

Sorry the little guy is sick. It is amazing that having a baby can make you do all those things you swore you'd NEVER do (beause you'd gag and puke!)when you were 16. Douglas family is right- mommyhood is not for wimps!

Kerri said...

Ummm..I read this post after the "Pooped 3 times' post...You did say "Bring it on", so didn't you ask for that 3rd poop? You're a trooper!