So, we all know that I do not represent Martha Stewart in any way, shape or form but my dear friend Stefani had a great idea on Friday. She invited a few gals over for a Girls Night In and we made necklaces. While I enjoy making jewelery it is almost painful because I have such a hard time deciding what colors/patterns/beads etc to do. Anywho, after being the last one done, this is the finished product and I must say that I am very proud of myself. Watch out Martha, I'm going after bedding next!
4 comments:
Very nice. You have a nice variety in size and color with good contrast. The more you do it, the more sure of yourself and what you like comes into play. Little man will love trying to chew on it I imagine.
I love it! Go Martha!
Bootimous (never actually tried to spell that before!). I think it's great. I totally understand not knowing what pattern to make. Give me a "recipe" or instruction manuel any day and I'm all over it. It's painful to make it up myself. That's why I have Erica. You need a daughter!
Nice. You can keep it in your box when you aren't wearing it! NanaP
Post a Comment