This Saturday the Man and I decided that we are taking one final adventure downtown. For anyone interested in joining us we are taking the 9:20 train leaving from Rte 59 Station. The day will consist of sight seeing, Gino's East pizza for lunch, more sightseeing and then the train home whenever we are done. If you are looking for a rockin time with really cool people come with us cause you know it's gonna be a partay.ps - I know I have lots of blogging updating to do but there's a good chance it won't get done until after the move. For a little update GMan is TOTALLY walking everywhere. He decided about 2 weeks ago that he wanted to walk on his own and he hasn't stayed still since. I will post a cute video when I do all of my magical updating. :)
6 comments:
We wish we could partay with you! We are going to miss having relatives relativley close!
Probably won't be there, but have a great time! Sounds like a lot of fun and you guys are definitely the coolest people I know in the greater Chicago area. See you soon!
I demand more posting! What's the update with you guys??? Call me.
Sounds like fun! Enjoy your last days in the windy city!
We're getting on the plane right now! Don't leave without us!
That is on our list to do before we leave too! Hope all goes well and just remember - softball will never be the same without you. :-)
Post a Comment