For some time now Gman sometimes doesn't fall asleep right away when I put him down for a nap. When this happens he sits up and plays in his bed with his blankie. The only problem is that he sometimes can't lay down again. I don't know why he can't, maybe he can and just doesn't. All I know for sure is that sometimes I find him like this. All cute and folded in half. Too bad he wakes up screaming because he's been folded in half. :)
8 comments:
Hilarious!
My son slept like that for a short period. Ahh, the memories. Sweet baby you have there. Very sweet.
Tanner's been doing that too... unfortunately I think they wake up early because of how uncomfortable it feels!
That is so cute! I wonder how they can sleep like that.
It would probably take me 3 days to unfold after a nap like that!!! I'd be crabby! Nana
Oh my! That is crazy!
oh my goodness! that can't be comfortable. i took of brig and it's on my blog where he fell asleep sitting up in his crib. these boys are crazy! how's the new home?
btw, i have the whole wallpaper issue in my house, too. how did you get the wallpaper off that had been painted over? did you have to retexture? i'm scared to touch my mess....
Post a Comment