
It is the day before Halloween for the second year in a row that I do not have a costume for Gman. Poop. Last year we owned this way sweet terry cloth track suit (thanks sweet Jill Brim) for the little guy so we all went as gym teachers. The idea was presented by the Man mere hours before we were supposed to leave for the ward Halloween party but it worked. This year, thanks to the Nana, I have a good start for a costume. She gave us a shirt that looks like a skeleton so I went out and bought black sweat pants. Now, I just need to paint leg bones on the pants and the costume will be done! Maybe next year I will prepare for this holiday, here's for hopin.
5 comments:
...or you could just buy a cheap premade one at Bashas for 6 bucks 2 weeks before like I did, even though it has nothing to do with what you're kid actually wants to be :) hehehe
Try glow in the dark paint on parts - that would be super cool. I postponed a little too. Harrison has been wanting to be a pirate - we had a few things for it, but I put the last things together just in time for his school party today. AH well! Isn't the important part the candy?
Coming up with the costume is the worst part of Halloween for me. Glad you at least have ideas this time around. That's about 5 steps up from me.
AgREED--I was way behind on the Halloween Groove train this year, too. We didn't pull out any Family Costumes like we did in the past (due to the sans-ward-party...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!), but we DID end up being pretty cute for Katie's Doughnut party. WE MISSED YOU! I'm pretty sure I ate a doughnut in your behalf!
Loved the photos. Glad the shirt worked out for you. Maybe he will still fit it next year. Nana
Post a Comment