A social experiment: When a sports obsessed salesman and an outgoing accountant reproduce.
Looks like the costume turned out great...and HOLY COW THAT HAIR!!!! It seems like gel would have worked just fine...did you really have to poke his finger in a socket? He looks Rad!
Oh My Goodness!! The Little Man looks AmAzInG!!!! I love the hair. It would be cool if I could get one of the boys's hair to do that too!!
love the hair!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like the costume turned out great...and HOLY COW THAT HAIR!!!! It seems like gel would have worked just fine...did you really have to poke his finger in a socket? He looks Rad!
Oh My Goodness!! The Little Man looks AmAzInG!!!! I love the hair. It would be cool if I could get one of the boys's hair to do that too!!
love the hair!
Post a Comment