A social experiment: When a sports obsessed salesman and an outgoing accountant reproduce.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
9 1/2 Hours
Is how long my baby slept between feedings last night! Yea for the Little Man! I was able to get laundry folded, get ready for bed and still get 8 hours of sleep before he woke up. Honestly, it wasn't a continuous 8 hours though. I woke up at 2:30 because that is when he normally wakes up so I checked on him and went back to bed. I then woke up at 4:30 and thought my baby was dead. Sounds funny on a blog, not funny when you're incoherent in the middle of the night. After checking the living status (still good) I then debated for 20 minutes whether to get him up to eat. I took my sister Mimi's advice and decided to "never wake a sleeping child". I went back to sleep and woke up feeling quite refreshed at 6:00. Boy am I glad I didn't wake him up, the doctor today told me the same thing Mim did so I will pray that this becomes a happy new trend. What are the odds?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! Another milestone reached! See you next Wednesday.
Papa
When Alicia did that it freaked me out! Peter's grandma said never to wake a sleeping baby and we NEVER do. Congratulations! 90% of babies are sleeping through the nights by 2 months. Rachael was in the other 10% :(
I think it's more like Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to Jeff for the next ten years!
Yeah for the little man! I did the same thing when Sarah started sleeping through the night for about a week. Then I realized that some kids actually do want to sleep unlike my oldest two, and I started getting some sleep. And I'm with everyone else never ever wake a sleeping child. Unless the house is on fire.
Hooray for you! Mim is a very smart woman!
Some of mine were baptised at age 8 before they slept through the night. Good for you! Mama P
You lucky dog, it took Harrison nearly 5 years to do that consistently!
Sarah
Post a Comment