Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nana & Papa

We had Nana and Papa here for a visit. We took walks, saw downtown and they were kind enough to watch the Little Man while we went on a date. Sweet!

Taking a nap with Nana

Getting ready to leave for church

After church while hanging out with Papa

Potential conversation between the two:

Papa - Hey Little Man, why are you wearing a different outfit after church than going to church?

Little Man - Because I thought it would be funny to poo out my diaper all over my outfit and for good measure pee on it while mom was changing me.

Papa - Way to cover all of your bases.

Little Man - Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be in dress clothes all day.

Papa - Pretty sure you accomplished that.

Little Man - I know. :)

Three Generations of Men

6 comments:

Douglas Family said...

Way to go getting a photo with Nana - and one without a dishtowel over her face. You are either sneaky or a pro!

Shannon said...

Too cute! Can't wait to meet him! I'm sure our boys can teach him all kinds of creative ways to get out of wearing church clothes unless absolutely mandated by the parents!

Keith and Nicci said...

Love those little conversations with newborns - I'm pretty sure that's exactly what both were thinking too:)

Papa Parrish said...

I'm sure that was the photo I begged Papa to delete. How is it that I don't get to approve the blog photos? The rest were just fine. Good job conversing with Papa, little one. We won't tell what we talked about until they eliminate all incriminating photos of Nana in napmode. Nana

Amber Howard said...

I just got ur blog address off of Matt's facebook page and I'm so excited! I've been wondering how you guys are doing for months. CONGRATS on your baby boy... he is soooo cute! Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were preggers. ha ha I think we are going to start trying next year, YIKES! I can't wait to read through your blog and get caught up. Hope you are doing well!

Amber (Bizzy)

Kerri said...

Amazing how those men all look alike!