I can't believe it. I went to the store today and when I got out of the car it was snowing. Granted it didn't stick around AT ALL but it was fun to see none the less. The Little Man was not nearly as thrilled as I was and apparently yelled at his dad the entire time that mom was at the store. If the cold is not for him we better move and soon. Maybe a warm coat would work too. :)
4 comments:
Welcome winter! Give Baby a year. He'll love it then.
It snowed in Minnesota too. Max couldn't understand where it was going. (because it didn't stick either) He was so confused how it could be falling as snow and then it disapeared when it hit the ground!
You moving is out of the question because who will I hang out with during SS if Staci has to sub in Primary?
Tell the kid to suck it up! :-)
It is snowing here this morning, and it is sticking now. Fancy that!It just moved its way right over to us.
Harrison wears his pjs backwards just to get it to snow (some neighbor told him to do this a while back).
Also it is likely little man just missed you - not that he hated the snow. Don't underestimate your motherly powers.
Post a Comment