Since the Little Man has had sleeping issues during the day (see old post) I have been trying to find alternatives to help him nap without me holding him. Lo and behold the blessed swing.

It helps him have a wonderful nap and lets me shower AND get my hair done without him waking up. Sweet!
4 comments:
Ok the last 2 posts have me dying to see him! He is so stinking cute! He almost looks like he's fake sleeping with that cute smile.
Logan still prefers to take naps in his swing...
Hey Girl, I ahve tried to call you a couple times. He is adorable! I am so proud of you miss new mom!!! You made a cute baby!
Don't you love it when you finally figure out what works for your baby?!! Jackson loved his vibrating chair. It always made him poop! Also, don't you also love how as a mom you are now aloud to talk about bodily functions whenever you feel the need? Or is that just me?
Post a Comment