Ironically enough G doesn't like to have his hands messy so "finger" painting was out after the initial attempt. I dug through my cupboard drawers until I found a basting brush that I am pretty sure has never been used. What better way to christen this brush than some snow day fun?
It only took a few minutes before this guy realized that you can make your own race car tracks through pudding. The best part there are no limitations. If you don't like where the track was on the last lap just change where your car goes on this lap. Also, if you create a pudding obstacle you can pound right through it and create green splatter the likes that our table has never before seen!
Then what a better follow up to pudding paint than a car/accessories wash while mom makes dinner? What a great afternoon and the best part is that we got to leave the house the next morning. Woo hoo!
Now I wonder if we are ready for the repeat storm that is supposed to hit us on Wednesday. I am a little nervous but I did go stock up on pudding. :)
2 comments:
Ah yeah! you're the coolest mom ever :) The food coloring was something I'd never thought of, but the chick hix green made it all the more fun!
What a creative mom--I may have to steal that idea. Loving all the posts lately; G man has changed so much since you left.
Post a Comment