Piling on the Cheese. Before I realized it he had put half the bag on his pizza. It was a delicious mountain of mozzarella that would have never cooked all the way through. :) He was kind enough to share some of his with mom and dad's pizza.
Once he was done building his pizza he discovered that he could drive his car through the spilled cheese like a race track. Has anyone noticed the car theme in our house? They are incorporated into everything we do. :)
The final product. I think he did a great job and has a future at Little Caesar's if his little heart desires it.
2 comments:
You're seriously such a fun Mom to let him help you! Good luck on the 19th...we'll be thinking about you and praying for you!
I want some of that deluxe pizza! Go, Gage, Go! NanaP Our prayers and love, too.
Post a Comment